My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Thursday, December 8, 2016

[I was there, sort of] BIOLA BEATS WEST COAST BAPTIST, ALLOWING ONLY 8 POINTS, 1st HALF

I went to an event I'm Brea planning on catching the 2nd half of the BB game, arrived early at BIOLA & decided to go to the library for a while 1st. At the library, however, I was told only students, faculty, & alumni were allowed. So I asked if I could go to the adjoining coffee shop. The Latino (?) guy said yes. By the way, are there any white students here anymore? I didn't see many. So I sat in the coffee shop for a while when suddenly a Latino security guard arrived ask me what I was doing asked me if I was faculty blah blah blah obviously the guy guarding the library gate had called him so I repeated everything that I just transpired I asked to speak to his supervisor I said I was going to the basketball game at Halftime blah blah blah supervisor Mendoza repeated something about this being a private property blah blah blah I told him that I had Christian College connections and that usually had Christian colleges there's a reciprocal relationship people allow that I mentioned Calvin College and Fuller Seminary he tried to be nice but you could kind of tell that they were acting like this was an exclusive place I told him I'd come to conferences here and things like that and usually during breaks come to the coffee shop or cafeteria and it's not a big deal I felt like I was being harassed blah blah blah we kept talking and I realized this isn't going anywhere. he tried to tell me I could go to the basketball game but by that time I was demoralized by the treatment or mistreatment, and said well I'll just leave then ,& walked out . I didn't go to the basketball game. Were they "just doing their job" or was I being given the "white boy" treatment by 3 Latino guards & 1 Latino library monitor. And does BIOLA really need so much security ? I hope BIOLA hasn't sacrificed being Christian for being exclusive. At Fuller anybody can use the library, also at CALVIN college. As long as you're not causing trouble.

I hope BIOLA hasn't sacrificed being Christian for being exclusive.

"MBB: EAGLES WIN! Biola makes it to 11-0 with a 96-38 win vs West Coast Baptist.

MBB: Eagles all the second-fewest points they've ever allowed in a half (8). The lowest was six points to Redlands in 1980. #DEFENSE..."

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/biola/