My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Sunday, June 21, 2015

I GOT MY BUBBA STORY TOO:"How Bubba Watson's temper, religion, and exquisite game made him the most divisive player in golf" - SBNation.com

I remember seeing Bubba @ the Riviera tournament (palisades,L.A.) & he was the only player who had given his caddy strict orders to monitor the crowd about taking pictures as he teed off. The caddy was literally going up to individuals & saying "no pictures",or "I see your camera " etc etc . It was actually a bit comical albeit also off-putting. Most cameras can be turned to silent (at least camera phones),so it shouldn't bother the golfer unless a person makes sudden movements or forgets to turn off the volume.I didn't notice any other golfers making a deal about it.
http://www.sbnation.com/golf/2015/6/16/8782233/bubba-watson-profile-shane-ryan-slaying-the-tiger