My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Saturday, December 17, 2022

I stopped listening before 1st half ended. It was SO horrible "Vikings clinch NFC North after record 33-point comeback win"

I stopped listening before 1st half ended. It was SO horrible. I mean I root for the Vikings because Kirk Cousins came from a high school near my hometown and that high school is actually one of our rivals- they're kind of like our cousins the Dutch cousins. So we're competitive but also if we're not competing against each other  we cheer for one another. So I'm cheering for Kirk Cousins to do well even though I'm not necessarily a Minnesota Vikings fan. 

Then when I went back and checked scores I couldn't believe my eyes I had to double check and check again to see that they Vikings actually came back and won. wow .
I guess they like drama.

 "Vikings didn't score until 8 minutes, 22 seconds remained in the third quarter. But from that point on, they outscored the Colts 39-6. Quarterback Kirk Cousins threw for 417 of his 460 yards after halftime, more than any NFL quarterback in the past 45 years"