My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

I SUPPORT MARGARET COURT ON THIS. NOT McEnroe "Tennis 2020: Margaret Court responds to John McEnroe video, Tennis Australia ceremony...“I’m a preacher. They think I’m going to preach the gospel. “They have pointed the finger at me and tried to discriminate in everything that I’ve done, and I think that’s very sad.” Court founded a Pentecostal church in Perth during the 1980s, where she continues to preach the Bible." I SUPPORT MARGARET COURT ON THIS. NOT McEnroe "Tennis 2020: Margaret Court responds to John McEnroe video, Tennis Australia ceremony...“I’m a preacher. They think I’m going to preach the gospel. “They have pointed the finger at me and tried to discriminate in everything that I’ve done, and I think that’s very sad.” Court founded a Pentecostal church in Perth during the 1980s, where she continues to preach the Bible."