My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Monday, January 6, 2020

"Eagles running back Boston Scott explains what Joshua 1:9 means to him - ...“How you perform on the field kind of dictates how people see you and how people view you,” Scott explained. “But I know that at the end of the day, no matter if I am the best football player or if things don’t even work out with football, I know that regardless, God loves me for who I am. That is not going to change regardless of what happens to me.”


  "Eagles running back Boston Scott explains what Joshua 1:9 means to him - ..."How you perform on the field kind of dictates how people see you and how people view you," Scott explained. "But I know that at the end of the day, no matter if I am the best football player or if things don't even work out with football, I know that regardless, God loves me for who I am. That is not going to change regardless of what happens to me."
https://www.christianpost.com/entertainment/eagles-running-back-boston-scott-explains-what-joshua-1-9-means-to-him.html