My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Saturday, November 23, 2019

BOSCO BELLFOWER KEEPS WINNING "St. John Bosco too much for Corona Centennial, advances to Division 1 championship ... “I pride myself on being consistent and having a consistent program and for us to go eight straight years to the semis and seven straight years to the CIF Finals in the hardest division in the country, it says something about our program and it says something about the kids and my staff and what they’ve been able to do with preparation and commitment to the entire season.”

BOSCO BELLFOWER KEEPS WINNING  "St. John Bosco too much for Corona Centennial, advances to Division 1 championship ... "I pride myself on being consistent and having a consistent program and for us to go eight straight years to the semis and seven straight years to the CIF Finals in the hardest division in the country, it says something about our program and it says something about the kids and my staff and what they've been able to do with preparation and commitment to the entire season."

https://www.pe.com/2019/11/22/st-john-bosco-too-much-for-corona-centennial-advances-to-division-1-championship/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_content=tw-socalvarsity&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialflow