My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Thursday, March 21, 2019

"Ex-Cal student: Football coach threatened to fire me if I didn’t have sex with him...Paige Elizabeth Cornelius detailed the allegations in a lengthy Facebook postpublished Wednesday, saying her time working for the football team’s sports medicine unit last season quickly became a nightmare as..."


NEW ACCUSATION ROCKS BERKELEY   "Ex-Cal student: Football coach threatened to fire me if I didn't have sex with him...Paige Elizabeth Cornelius detailed the allegations in a lengthy Facebook postpublished Wednesday, saying her time working for the football team's sports medicine unit last season quickly became a nightmare as..."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/03/21/ex-cal-student-football-coach-threatened-to-fire-me-if-i-didnt-have-sex-with-him/amp/