headlines

CBSSports MLB News

Twitter Search / NFL

Twitter Search / NBA

Twitter Search / NHL

Monday, July 11, 2016

Too bad, I like her spunk. R they being overly harsh b/c she's blonde? "Maria Sharapova doping ban appeal postponed, keeping her out of Rio Olympics " CBS News

It actually would not surprise me if this is 'punishment theater' ,that they are actually giving her more punishment than would be given an average person because she's a beautiful blonde as well as a great tennis player. this is similar to "security theater" like that at airports & other venues where they actually reverse-profile and start giving g extra attention to the average decent normal person. For example right after 911 I was driving around the country w/ a golden retriever in my station wagon & apparently I was profiled as a possible terror threat because I was taking pictures of bridges and things like that (as part of my photography collection called 'local color's). It is ridiculous and they still do that to me sometimes when I go to the sports and other events. Not to say I'm a beautiful blonde or a great athlete but I'm just a normal white Christian American male,college grad, patriot, good intentions, and so for the sake of theater then go out of their way to treat me like a potential suspicious person so they can say they r equal to everybody, while the person in Muslim garb next to me breezes right through security so they can prove that they do not profile.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/maria-sharapova-in-olympics-surprise/

-vk-