My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Thursday, November 26, 2015

(how about evangelism,Tom?)HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE 2 DO: "Even Gisele Bundchen wonders why Tom Brady still plays football "- The Washington Post

I just hope Tom know Jesus Christ as Savior or comes to know Him before it is too late. I hate to say it, but YES even super successful happy,rich,& admired nice guys can go to hell. The only obvious "sin" we can "pin" on Brady may be deflating the footballs,but actually there's a LOT of "sins of omission" that most of us are guilty of (ie failure to proclaim the gospel Good News of Jesus Christ & to publicly profess our faith. Even I a Christian evangelist who DOES profess my faith & evangelizes publicly feel like I am not doing enough-so. Those who are successful in the secular realm may attend church,may not commit crimes,may be "good citizens",etc but if they do NOT profess Christ & let people know (ie like Tim Tebow,who I seriously believe is a candidate for sainthood) then he or she will not inherit eternal life.

"...
" What else am I going to do ?" he said on WEEI in
October. " … There ' s nothing like playing football. It ' s
a big challenge , and it ' s a big commitment to make. I
think that ' s something that I' m excited about . There ' s
nothing I love to do [more ] than running out and..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/11/26/even-gisele-bundchen-wonders-why-tom-brady-still-plays-football/