My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

"The elite tennis coach who sleeps in his car" - Al Jazeera English

"The elite tennis coach who sleeps in his car"
- Al Jazeera English
"
"It should be about imparting knowledge so the player can become the master and the one in charge." In the current game, most entourages share private apartments or luxury hotels with the player. But Filhol prefers to sleep in the back seat of his car, often to the dismay of his charges.
"I've slept in my car for almost 20 years. I do it even
when I'm back home. And I love it. I don't sleep well in a bed these days. My body is used to sleeping in a seat. "I ask the players I work with to donate the money they would spend on my hotel to a charity. I prefer it this way."..."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/elite-tennis-coach-sleeps-car-150617141225785.html



--
"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,..."

Romans 8.28