My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Thursday, March 27, 2014

3/27/14 I'M @ HONDA CENTER,SWEET 16 HERE TODAY,MARCH MADNESS: 1st game @ 4:45pm(pst)

7am 3/27/14 I'M @ HONDA CENTER,SWEET 16 HERE TODAY,MARCH MADNESS: 1st game @ 4:45pm(pst),#6 Baylor v #2 Wisconsin;2nd game @ 7:17pm #1 Arizona v #4 San Diego State. I've been scanning the internet for tickets, and so far the prices are still TOO high,$200 & up (compared to sweet16 @ Staples Center last year,u could buy a window ticket for $100). Will see if ticket prices go down as gametime approaches. Not sure if they are even selling tickets at the box office (when I called a few days ago they said ticketmaster only,but I just talked to a parking lot attendant who said he "thinks so" when I asked if they are selling tickets at the window. Funny thing is,u would expect UCLA to be here, & Wisconsin closer to home,but that's not the way it is.
****

"He said to them, "When you pray, say: "'Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. Give us each day our daily bread. Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.'" Luke 11:2-4,posted by vk
*DefendRealMarriage("TraditionalMarriage")
(DRuMTiMe)
*ProtectUnbornLife (Adoption!) (pula)
*Read the Bible Daily & Connect w/ Believers
(RoBDaCoB)
*Pray 4Chapels in the Public Schools (p4cps)
*Stop Violence v Women! (svw)
--Say NO 2 ALL Abusive Relationships (snaarl)
*Be a Suicide Stopper! (bass)Give Hope!
*Fight4Kindness, (f4k)
--Commit Kindness Actions (CoKA)
*LoveOneAnother (aLOhA)
*Please Support Christian Missionaries!
*I baptize you in the name of the Father-Son-&-Holy Spirit ! (Re Matt 28:18-20) (I'veBeeNFiSHing)(1 Corinthians 12:13-14,27)
*Father-Son-&-Holy-Spirit,Thy Will be Done (FiSHeS,TWilaBD)