My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fwd: 11/11/13 LIONS def BEARS 21-19 (year of the Lions?)


11/11/13 LIONS def BEARS 21-19 (year of the Lions?)  search:calvin johnson,reggie bush,jay cutler,chicago,detroit ,*read more at
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/detroit-lions-beat-chicago-bears-calvin-johnson-reggie-bush-111013
"...Calvin Johnson stepped up
when Detroit needed him the
most. Similar to what
Herman Moore used to do
for the Lions.
Johnson had two second-half
touchdown receptions,
Reggie Bush rushed for 105
yards and the Detroit Lions
beat Jay Cutler and the
Chicago Bears 21-19 on
Sunday in a key matchup of
NFC North rivals...."
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/detroit-lions-beat-chicago-bears-calvin-johnson-reggie-bush-111013
"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given to me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24,posted by vk *DefendRealMarriage("TraditionalMarriage")
(DRuMTiMe)
*ProtectUnbornLife (Adoption!) (pula)
*Read the Bible Daily & Connect w/ Believers
(RoBDaCoB)
*Pray 4Chapels in the Public Schools (p4cps)
*Stop Violence v Women! (svw)
--Say NO to ALL Abusive Relationships (snaar)
*Be a Suicide Stopper! (bass)Give Hope!
*Fight4Kindness, (f4k)
--Commit Kindness Actions (CoKA)
*LoveOneAnother (aLOhA)
*Please Support Christian Missionaries!
*I baptize you in the name of the Father-Son-&-Holy Spirit ! (Re Matt 28:18-20) (I'veBeeNFiSHing)
*Father-Son-&-Holy-Spirit,Thy Will be Done (FiSHeS,TWilaBD)