My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fwd: 10/13/13 TIGERS ADD PHIL COKE TO ALCS ROSTER




10/13/13 TIGERS ADD PHIL COKE TO ALCS ROSTER (one of my favorite pitchers)
http://m.espn.go.com/ml5yb/story?storyId=9811943&src=desktop&wjb
"BOSTON -- Detroit left-hander Phil Coke has
been added to the roster for the AL
Championship Series after missing the division
series with elbow problems.
Coke gives the Tigers another option out of the
bullpen, although he .."
http://m.espn.go.com/ml5yb/story?storyId=9811943&src=desktop&wjb
*[Jesus said,] "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust
also in Me. In My Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would
have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and
prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with Me that you also may be where I am."John 14:1-3,posted by vk *DefendRealMarriage("TraditionalMarriage")
(DRuMTiMe)
*ProtectUnbornLife (Adoption!) (pula)
*Read the Bible Daily & Connect w/ Believers
(RoBDaCoB)
*Pray 4Chapels in the Public Schools (p4cps)
*Stop Violence v Women! (svw)
--Say NO to ALL Abusive Relationships (snaar)
*Be a Suicide Stopper! (bass)Give Hope!
*Fight4Kindness, (f4k)
--Commit Kindness Actions (CoKA)
*LoveOneAnother (aLOhA)
*Please Support Christian Missionaries!
*I baptize you in the name of the Father-Son-&-Holy Spirit ! (Re Matt 28:18-20) (I'veBeeNFiSHing)
*Father-Son-&-Holy-Spirit,Thy Will be Done (FiSHeS,TWilaBD)