My Blog List

www.espn.com - OLY

CBSSports MLB News

Monday, August 26, 2013

Fwd: 8/18/13 ONDA WINS PALIO of SIENA



8/18/13 ONDA WINS PALIO of SIENA search:onda,lupa,tuscan,siena,atzeni,palio ,*read more at
http://mobile.france24.com/en/20130816-onda-neighbourhood-wins-tuscan-horse-race
 "..The Palio of Siena, which pits 10 horses
picked at random for the city's 17
neighbourhoods, is a mediaeval tradition that
took its current form in the 17th century and
has been held every year for centuries,
except for a break during World War II.
It is held twice-yearly in July and August.
The Onda had already won the July edition of
the Palio last year and the winning jockey,
Giovanni Atzeni, also came first in last
month's race, running for a different
neighbourhood called Oca (Goose)..."
http://mobile.france24.com/en/20130816-onda-neighbourhood-wins-tuscan-horse-race
"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."Psalm 73:25-26,posted by vk
*DefendRealMarriage("TraditionalMarriage")
(DRuMTiMe)
*ProtectUnbornLife (Adoption!) (pula)
*Read the Bible Daily & Connect w/ Believers
(RoBDaCoB)
*Pray 4Chapels in the Public Schools (p4cps)
*Stop Violence v Women! (svw)
--Say NO to ALL Abusive Relationships (snaar)
*Be a Suicide Stopper! (bass)Give Hope!
*Fight4Kindness, (f4k)
--Commit Kindness Actions (CoKA)
*LoveOneAnother (aLOhA)
*Please Support Christian Missionaries!
*I baptize you in the name of the Father-Son-&-Holy Spirit ! (Re Matt 28:18-20) (I'veBeeNFiSHing)
*Father-Son-&-Holy-Spirit,Thy Will be Done (FiSHeS,TWilaBD)